Our advantage is providing the most cost effective, pragmatic and practical approach to delivering solutions for our clients.
Our team of highly experienced environmental professionals have a unique perspective on the petrochemical industry and understand the commercial drivers of our clients. With hundreds of petrochemical facilities around Australia under ongoing environmental management, our expertise in compliance, assessment and remediation can add value to all stages of the lifecycle of a petrochemical facility.
Key areas of our expertise include:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Groundwater Monitoring Programs
- EPA and UPSS Regulatory Compliance
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- UST Removal and Validation
- Facility Decommissioning
- Acquisition and Divestment strategic advice
- Due Diligence and Environmental Liability Assessments
- Environmental and Human Health Risk Assessments