Our team of landfill specialists have expertise in managing risks and environmental compliance associated with all phases of the landfill lifecycle.
Resolve’s team of dedicated landfill experts are leaders in the industry providing cost effective solutions for operational and closed landfill facilities. We are active in managing environmental and licensing issues at waste management facilities across Australia.
The advantage of Resolve’s approach to landfill management is our focus on minimising environmental liabilities while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines, licensing conditions and best practice management.
Resolve’s team of environmental professionals can provide both local government and private sector waste operators with specialist services in relation to:
- Annual environmental compliance monitoring:
- Annual Environmental Reporting (AER),
- National Greenhouse and Energy (NGER) reporting,
- Annual Performance Statement (APS) submission,
- Pollution Abatement Notice (PAN) and Post Closure Pollution Abatement Notice (PCPAN),
- Hydrogeological Assessment (HA), including development of detailed Conceptual Site Models (CSM).
- Landfill Risk Assessment (RA), including Landfill Gas Risk Assessment (LFGRA),
- Landfill Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP),
- Landfill Aftercare Management Plan (AMP),
- Emerging Contaminant (PFAS) Advice,
- Community and stakeholder engagement/consultation.
- Legislative approvals and considerations for environmental planning, infrastructure siting and operations,
- Alternative waste technologies assessment, selection, concept design and feasibility,
- Procurement and construction management,
- Waste Auditing.